Awakened Alchemy Overview – How Does This Stack Compare?
The brain is an important part of your body. In fact, it is your greatest asset. You have to nourish it in the right way to achieve the best performance. Awakened Alchemy is a supplement that you can take to boost your brain performance. Today, there is a wide range of smart drugs, but very few are clear to the users. The Awakened Alchemy has proven physiological effects as discussed in this review. Each ingredient in the supplement is carefully selected and used in the right dose to ensure that you get safe and potent effects. The supplement tries to awaken your mental abilities by unleashing the natural power of your brain. Awakened Alchemy does not contain stimulant products. As a nootropic supplement, Awakened helps you feel motivated, energized, and alert. It’s made of a total of 12 ingredients that have been researched to contribute to the supplement’s performance.
What are the Benefits of the Awakened Alchemy Supplement?
• The supplement enhances personal drive and motivation. It becomes easy to participate in your daily routines.
• Enhances positivity in your social life. With the supplement, it becomes easy to socialize and express yourself.
• Improves your focus and mental clarity. The awakened supplement helps you concentrate much better and make fine decisions.
• Increases your cognition speed.
• Improves your body defense system. The supplement helps you achieve a stronger immune response.
• The supplement boosts your energy levels. In this case, you become revitalized to handle your usual routines.
• Improves your longevity. When using the supplement, you get the endurance stamina to withstand hard tasks.
• The supplement helps you reduce stress and anxiety. You can actually use the Awakened Alchemy as an anti-anxiety aid.
• The supplement boosts your mental alertness. You get an improved wakefulness performance when using Awakened Alchemy.
• Improves your memory. The supplement enhances both your short-term and long-term recalling power, allowing you to easily remember things without straining.
• You also get an improved reaction response. This is in regard to decision making where the supplement helps you make better and rational judgments.
What are the Ingredients of the Awakened Alchemy Supplement?
Awakened Alchemy is made of 12 active ingredients in measured proportions, and they include L- Theanine -200mg, Phenylethylamine (PEA)- 500mg, Pyrroloquinoline Quinone (PQQ)- 20 mg, Shilajit- 250mg, N-Acetyl L-Tyrosine (NALT)- 350 mg, Noopept-30 mg, Ashwagandha- 500mg, Bioperine- 10mg, Sulbutiamine- 200mg, CDP Choline- 300mg, Methylcobalamin- 100 mcg, and Phosphatidylserine- 300mg.
What is the Mechanism of Action of Awakened Alchemy?
The mode of action of Awakened Alchemy is entirely dependent on the 12 ingredients. All of them work towards a common goal as discussed below:
1) L-Theanine – Research shows that L-Theanine has the ability to reduce human stress and promote relaxation. The ingredient also helps to boost mood, enhance mental alert, boost cognition, and improves the general performance of the brain. L-Theanine functions by increasing the levels of Dopamine, GABA, and Serotonin in your brain. The three are proven stimulants of the brain. L-Theanine also boosts NGF (Nerve Growth Factor) and BDNF (Brain-Derived Neurotrophic Factor). The two encourages synapses and growth of the nerve cells. On an antagonistic basis, L-Theanine inhibits the production of Glutamate.
2) PEA – PEA is naturally produced by your body. The supplement boosts your natural production of PEA. PEA is a neuron amplifier. This means that the ingredient acts by improving the activities of Dopamine (a natural mood enhancer), Norepinephrine (a wakefulness promoter), and Acetylcholine (a memory booster). Overall, PEA possesses uplifting effects thus effective in improving your mood, attention, creativity, mental awareness, and sensory perception. You also get the energy needed to boost your physical activities, pleasure, and sexuality.
3) PQQ – The component acts by reversing the aging process. PQQ stimulates the performance of the mitochondria. Normally, the mitochondria are the powerhouse of your body. They give you the energy that you need to carry out your regular physiological processes. PQQ also promotes the production of the cAMP molecule, needed to improve long-term memory. Studies also indicate that PPQ boosts NGF and BDNF just like in L-Theanine.
4) Shilajit – Shilajit improves your cellular energy, thus enhancing your stamina. The ingredient also improves your mood, memory, and cognitive functions. Due to its antioxidant properties, Shilajit protects the mitochondria from physiological damage. Their activity results in a slow aging process.
5) NALT – NALT is a bioavailable form of the amino acid L-Tyrosine. The component is very potent and acts as a precursor of Dopamine, Norepinephrine, and Coenzyme Q10. NALT is proven to reduce stress, improve mood, and promote positivity. The component is also important for physiological functions, such as muscle building, cognitive processes, and cellular growth.
6) Noopept – Also known as Omberacetam, Noopept is a strong nootropic. The component increases the amount of Cycloprolylglycine, which is associated with memory boost and anxiety management. Noopept also boosts your cognitive functions and learning abilities. Noopept also helps your nerve cells to heal and grow.
7) Ashwagandha – The ingredient is very powerful in promoting mental and physical health. Ashwagandha reduces stress and anxiety by boosting BDNF levels. In the brain, the component regenerates your neuron, thus improving your cognitive functions. On a defensive side, Ashwagandha helps to boost your natural immunity. Today, Ashwagandha is amongst the most potent natural nootropic ingredients known.
8) Bioperine – This is a natural extract obtained from black pepper. The component aids in the absorption and bioavailability of the other 11 ingredients in Awakened Alchemy. Research shows that Bioperine has antitumor functions, thus effective against cancer. Bioperine works by boosting the levels of Dopamine and Serotonin. This results in antidepressant effects such as better mood and improved focus.
9) Sulbutiamine – This is a synthetic form of Vitamin B1. Sulbutiamine has great nootropic effects. It’s very effective in improving mental alertness, memory, mood, and energy. The component also helps you to manage stress and anxiety. The awakened supplement contains effective doses of Sulbutiamine. Functionally, Sulbutiamine gets across the Blood-Brain Barrier easily than the natural form, resulting in better cognitive and brain functions.
10) CDP Choline – Also known as Citicoline, CDP Choline helps to heighten focus, boost memory, enhance clarity, and improve mental energy. The molecule metabolizes into Uridine and Choline. The two are known to boost mood and memory. Functionally, CDP Choline promotes choline synthesis, thus boosting the levels of Acetylcholine in your brain. In the long run, you achieve an improved brain function.
11) Methylcobalamin – This is a bioavailable and potent version of Vitamin B12. The ingredient promotes energy production, brain health, enhanced mood, and general vitality. Methylcobalamin is an important co-factor used in the synthesis of GABA, Dopamine, Serotonin, and Norepinephrine. All these are important in the growth and functioning of Myelin. The effects of Methylcobalamin are similar, if not better, to those of Vitamin B12.
12) Phosphatidylserine – Human trials have shown that Phosphatidylserine is important in increasing memory recognition and recall. The supplement contains effective doses of Phosphatidylserine that are essential for memory boost. The component also boosts positive thinking, mood, and cognitive functions. From a physical perspective, Phosphatidylserine boosts the physical energy required for better stamina and endurance. In the brain, the ingredient promotes the production of Dopamine and Acetylcholine.
What are the Pros and Cons of the Supplement?
• Can be taken with tea or coffee without interacting with the caffeine. • The supplement is not addictive, thus no tolerance is built by your body. • The supplement is free from harmful components such as Magnesium Stearate. • The ingredients are of adequate dose, thus premium in quality. • The Awakened Alchemy is versatile in performance. • Each of the 12 ingredients is potent and bioavailable when taken. • You get natural supplementation
• The Awakened alchemy is slightly expensive as a bottle of 120 capsules goes for $99. • For effective performance, you have to take the supplement consistently, and this might take a while before the effects are realized • The Noopept ingredient is a banned component in some places.
I. How many capsules can one take per serving?
• The number of capsules may vary depending on the need of the individual. A full serving of the supplement is 4 capsules but many users take 2-3 capsules per serving. They also show good results.
II. What time is best to take the capsules?
• The best time to take the Awakened Alchemy capsules is in the morning, preferably on an empty stomach for better absorption.
III. After how long should I expect to feel the supplement’s effects?
• Some of the effects may take time but if you use the supplement consistently for several weeks, you are bound to notice and feel the changes.
IV. Is Awakened Alchemy a Stimulant?
• The supplement possesses mild stimulating effects but does not contain exogenous stimulants such as caffeine. For this reason, the Awakened Alchemy does not fit in the stimulant drug category.
V. Is the supplement addictive?
• NO. Awakened Alchemy is carefully formulated to protect the user from being addicted to it. Your body cannot build a tolerance towards the drug.
Overall, Awakened Alchemy is a great supplement to use. Despite the few drawbacks, the supplement enjoys very impressive benefits. If you want to achieve improved focus, better mood, and boosted memory, you can try Awakened as it might help. The 12 ingredients are proven potential nootropic components that enhance great brain performance. Your brain deserves the right nourishment, and Awakened Alchemy may be the solution to depression, stress, and mood swings. However, it’s important to take the supplement according to the recommended dosage to have balanced effects.